Back to all openings
IT Support Lead
Wikia is the home of Fandom and the largest entertainment fan site in the world. With a global monthly audience of 190 million uniques and over 360,000 fan communities, fans come to Wikia to find and share information about the things they love.
About your role:
The IT Support Lead role requires a positive, can-do, empathetic and service-oriented attitude. We're looking for a creative problem solver, with a continual service improvement mindset. Your primary responsibility will be to provide tier-1 & 2 support to staff through our internal employee service desk. You will assist with the day-to-day IT systems, processes and support that keep Fandom running smoothly and our IT department appreciated by our employees.
- Experienced in IT Support
- Basic skills in Mac OS X, Linux and Windows networking configuration
- Able to troubleshoot SaaS tools like Google Apps, JIRA, video conferencing (BlueJeans), etc.
- Experienced in preparing IT documentation using Confluence, Intranet or wiki software.
- Good at communicating technical things to a non-technical audience.
- Tech savvy, up-to-date on industry trends.
Benefits & perks
- Stock options
- Annual training budget
- Cafeteria Benefit Program (including private medical care, gym membership, shopping/wellness bonus, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Team lunches and events
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Open, energetic and fan-focused, international work environment
- Well-equipped and constantly expanding library
- Working for a global media company with huge reach, leveraging newest development approaches and technologies
Joining our mission to build one of the largest and most interesting sites in the world is easy. Send us your CV and let’s get you started!