Back to all openings
IT Support Lead
Fandom powered by Wikia is the world’s largest entertainment fan site. As the fan's voice in entertainment, it's where you can find and share news, commentary, stories, and knowledge on your favorite shows, movies, games and more. Launched in 2006, Fandom currently boasts 360,000+ fan communities and a global audience of over 190 million monthly uniques and growing.
About your role:
Are you the tech savvy friend everyone goes to for help? Do you like to tinker with hardware and figure out how things work? We are looking for the next great addition to our global IT team.
The IT Support Lead is a motivated, self starter, who is curious and loves all things tech. Day to day activities include troubleshooting in house systems, providing technical support to Poznań Fandom employees, as well as ordering and maintaining inventory. The IT Support Lead will provide remote technical support to our European branches via our helpdesk. Occasional visits to our remote European offices will be required.
- A problem solver with a positive attitude
- Troubleshooting skills in: macOS Sierra, Linux, and/or Windows 10 (Extra points if you have all three!)
- Able to troubleshoot SaaS tools like: G Suite, JIRA, BlueJeans, Slack, etc.
- Good at communicating technical ideas to a non-technical audience
- Inventory minded. Able to work with vendors and maintain IT stock
- Customer service first attitude and helpdesk champion
- Bilingual in Polish and English
- Networking skills a major plus
Benefits & perks
- Stock options
- Annual training budget
- Cafeteria Benefit Program (including private medical care, gym membership, shopping/wellness bonus, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Team lunches and events
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Open, energetic and fan-focused, international work environment
- Well-equipped and constantly expanding library
- Working for a global media company with huge reach, leveraging newest development approaches and technologies
Joining our mission to build one of the largest and most interesting sites in the world is easy. Send us your CV and let’s get you started!