About your role:
You will join and be part of a team of experienced developers responsible for implementing various microservices and building our microservices infrastructure.
You will learn how to build highly scalable, maintainable and performant services with attention to quality and detail. You will learn how a 2 billion pageviews/month website infrastructure works.
As part of our Scrum team and with support from your mentor you will be responsible for creating a new back office tool. The project will involve frontend and backend implementation and you will have the ability to work with cutting-edge technologies.
- A person with programming experience (participated in some project, could be a hobby project)
- Interested in backend/full stack web development
- Familiar with OOP (Object oriented programming) or Functional Programming
- A fast learner and eager to learn
- Able to communicate in English
Bonus points if...
- Have a desire to participate in testing (both manual and automatic) - have experience with writing unit/integration tests,
- Have experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins) and VCS (e.g. github)
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid internship
- Flexible working hours
- Team lunches and events
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Open, energetic and fan-focused, international work environment
- Well-equipped and constantly expanding library