About your role:
FANDOM’s Mobile Apps Team brings quality user-generated content to the mobile devices of hundreds of millions of gaming, TV & movie fans around the world, in sleek and easy to use packages. Everyone in the team has an influence on our products and can bring improvements to what we build. We love to experiment with new trends, we have innovation days during which we try latest solutions and technologies. We put a big emphasis on automation, we have KIF, Snapshot and unit tests and on top of everything, we are building a CI farm. With over 2 million monthly active users, we need your help to grow our mobile presence.
We are looking for an experienced iOS Developer who will help us build great iOS applications by building new features and improving the user experience. You will be responsible for the code architecture and technical quality of the codebase. You will work in a Scrum team and participate in projects which will allow you to contribute your ideas and shape the final solution.
As an iOS Developer at FANDOM you will:
- be responsible for writing high quality, easily maintainable and testable code
- implement modular features used across all FANDOM apps and cover them with automated tests
- identify problems, propose and deliver new solutions to improve technical quality and process
- propose new ideas to products we build
- automate and improve the development and release lifecycle of our applications
- be a part of a jelled team, work with testers, designers and product manager to provide a great quality, look and user experience
- learn new things and share your knowledge with others
- 3+ years of professional experience in developing iOS applications
- Proven record of App Store applications
- Very good knowledge of Swift, Objective C, and iOS SDK
- Familiarity with iOS build system, code signing, command line tools
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented programming, data structures and algorithms
- Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset
- Experience with version control tools (preferably git)
- Positive attitude
- Team player
Bonus points if you...
- Familiarity with scripting languages (preferably Python)
- Experience with test automation tools (preferably KIF, Snapshot tests)
- Familiarity with Fastlane
- Experience with back-end development
- Experience with Continuous Integration eg. Jenkins
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Annual training budget
- Cafeteria Benefit Program (including private medical care, gym membership, shopping/wellness bonus, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Team lunches and events
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Interest and hobby groups
- Open, energetic and fan-focused, international work environment
- Well-equipped and constantly expanding the library
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.