About your role:
General Office Responsibilities
- Support offices in Poznan, London and Cologne
- Monitor and manage all office facility-related activities; select and manage vendors for services and track to budget
- Maintain an events calendar, coordinate employee and other company activities as requested.
- Manage deliveries including vendors, mailing packages when needed
- Ensure the office is clean and in good working order including but not limited to storage closet organization and inventory, paint, coordination with IT, etc.
- Maintain conference room calendars and shuffle meetings as needed
- Support HR in onboarding/offboarding Environments tasks as needed
- Periodically assist with project management of office tasks not limited to office space moves, desk/seating plan moves, installation of new/upgraded appliances, etc.
- Facilitate meetings and parties, provide administrative support to FANDOM Sales events and global activities; including conference room/office setup and reservations, meals, prizes and coordination with IT (occasionally with evening and early morning support)
- Plan and execute the Summer and Holiday Parties; establish theme, venue, negotiate contracts, assist in procuring transportation, planning activities and provide day-of support
- Coordinate various aspects relating to events and conferences for Sales and Marketing (i.e. E3, Comic Con, etc)
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Manage multiple large and small projects simultaneously
- Team player / Collaborate on a global, cross-functional basis
- Strong written and verbal communication with all levels of the organization
- Collaborative, responsive, resourceful, friendly attitude
Bonus points if...
- Tech company background
- Event management experience
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Annual training budget
- Cafeteria Benefit Program (including private medical care, gym membership, shopping/wellness bonus, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Team lunches and events
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Open, energetic and fan-focused, international work environment
- Well-equipped and constantly expanding the library