About your role
The Ad Campaign Specialist role at FANDOM is a unique entry role into the world of online media, ad operations, ad technology and engineering. Whether you are interested in pursuing a career in engineering or business, this role will provide a solid foundation of experience and opportunity to grow within FANDOM. Based in our Poznan office, this role will involve regular collaboration with Ad Operations Account Management, Ad Quality Control, Sales organization and Order Management based in our global office locations: London, Cologne, Poznań, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, LA.
The Ad Campaign Specialist will focus on executing, optimizing, testing, troubleshooting and reporting on all direct-sold digital advertising campaigns and proactively collaborate cross-functionally to ensure campaign accuracy and fulfilment.
- Perform all aspects of traffic management, including implementation, testing, deployment, delivery, pacing and optimization of direct-sold ad campaigns
- Ensure that all elements of advertising programs are implemented in an accurate and timely manner
- Monitor campaign delivery via third party and internal ad serving systems for quality assurance/quality control
- Test ad creatives for functionality across mobile, tablet and desktop platforms and compliance with technical specifications; work closely with QA and Ad Engineering as necessary to debug and resolve issues
- Track, measure and analyze performance of multiple advertising campaigns, including creating detailed performance reports and proposing optimization strategies and suggestions for future campaigns
- Maintain awareness of industry trends by increasing knowledge of new technologies, products, IAB standards, advertiser demands and client experiences
- Provide feedback for improvement on trafficking processes, best practices, systems and ad products
- Partner with ad ops account management to develop and implement optimization strategies on a campaign-by-campaign basis to maximize yield and advertiser performance
- Manage workflow and communication with cross-functional partners in Ad Ops and Sales
- 1+ years of professional experience (experience with trafficking, account management, sales or customer service desirable)
- Self-motivated and proactive with superior organization skills and incredible attention to detail
- Customer-service-oriented attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with online advertising, ad tech, marketing, or sales concepts and metrics
- Proficient knowledge of English AND German
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Cafeteria Benefit Program (including private medical care, gym membership, shopping/wellness bonus, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Team lunches and events
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Open, energetic and fan-focused, international work environment
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.