About your role:
General Office Responsibilities
- Monitor and manage all office facility-related activities; select and manage vendors for services and track to budget
- Maintain an events calendar, coordinate employee and other company activities as requested.
- Manage deliveries including vendors, mailing packages when needed
- Ensure the office is clean and in good working order including but not limited to storage closet organization and inventory, paint, coordination with IT, etc.
- Maintain conference room calendars and shuffle meetings as needed
- Support HR in onboarding/offboarding Environments tasks as needed
- Periodically assist with project management of office tasks not limited to office space moves, desk/seating plan moves, installation of new/upgraded appliances, etc.
- Facilitate meetings and parties, provide administrative support to FANDOM Sales events and global activities; including conference room/office setup and reservations, meals, prizes and coordination with IT (occasionally with evening and early morning support)
- Plan and execute the Summer and Holiday Parties; establish theme, venue, negotiate contracts, assist in procuring transportation, planning activities and provide day-of support
- Coordinate various aspects relating to events and conferences for Sales and Marketing (i.e. E3, Comic Con, etc)
- Manage various expense reports for identified individuals; collect receipts and enter data into Concur system for reimbursement
- Provide extensive calendaring, day to day and travel booking support to COO, CRO and SVP of Sales.
- Liaise with Sales team on ad hoc projects
- Serve as back-up support to EA’s during absences or vacations
- 1- 2 years of experience
- GMail and Gcal experience
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Manage multiple large and small project simultaneously
- Team player / Collaborate on a global, cross-functional basis
- Strong written and verbal communication with all levels of the organization
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Periodic Team Lunches and Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.