It’s tough being a parent in today’s constantly expanding media-heavy world, but that’s where Wikia’s communities of superfans can help. Each month, we round up the hottest, most talked-about releases, and provide you with a guide on whether they’re right for you and your family. We also link you to the Wikia Parent Page for each, authored by superfans to provide the most important information parents need to make smart decisions for their children Check out what’s hot in TV, movies, and games this February and decide what’s appropriate for your family to watch together.
Family Friendly TV
February is jam packed with a lot of great TV releases perfect for watching with the whole family. Watch the Tanner family reunite in Netflix’s Full House reboot, tune in to the Season 3 premiere of Sleepy Hollow, or watch Mindy Kaling guest star on The Muppets this month. Decide which shows are age-appropriate for your kids with our guide below.
- The Muppets (Feb. 2) – Ages 10 & up
- Baby Daddy (Feb. 3) – Ages 13 & up
- Young & Hungry (Feb. 3) – Ages 13 & up
- Sleepy Hollow (Feb. 5) – Ages 13 & up
- Fuller House (Feb. 26) – Ages 7 & up
New Game Releases
This month, Street Fighter gets a much-anticipated update, and we revisit the world of XCOM and Far Cry. Which of these new releases is right for young gamers?
- Street Fighter V (Feb. 16) – Ages 12 & up
- XCOM 2 (Feb. 5) – Ages 15 & up
- Far Cry Primal (Feb. 23) – Ages 15 & up
- Pokémon Red, Pokémon Blue, Pokémon Yellow (Feb. 27) – Ages 7 & up
Hot New Blockbusters
This month has a few blockbusters in store. Zoolander 2 revisits the world’s most-famous male supermodel 15 years later. Marvel brings the potty-mouthed and violent Deadpool to the big screen. And Jane Austen gets zombie-fied with Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Click on the parent pages below to decide which movies your kids should check out this month.
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (Feb. 5) –Ages 13 & up
- Zoolander 2 (Feb. 12) – Ages 13 & up
- Deadpool (Feb. 12) – Ages 17 & up
- Gods of Egypt (Feb. 26) – Ages 13 & up
More About Parent Pages
Wikia — the home to 140 million superfans worldwide — has over 300,000 communities housing deep information on TV shows, video games, movies and more. Our fan communities select the most relevant information parents need to make smart decisions – not judgements. These parent pages were created for parents, by fans! Check out the complete Parent Page directory here.
Would you like to be part of the Fandom team? Join our Fan Contributor Program and share your voice on Fandom.com!