Viz Media opens the fall season with new manga releases for the month of October. The anime-manga company has announced major event plans and releases as a part of New York Comic Con. The company unveiled a short list of titles that readers can look forward to getting their hands on.
Here are the upcoming manga releases in October:
- Tokyo Ghoul: Days (Contains six all-new stories from the Tokyo Ghoul universe)
- Boys Over Flowers Season 2, Vol 4. (a digital exclusive release of the shojo drama)
- 7th Garden Vol. 2
- Kuroko’s Basketball 2-in-1 Vol. 2
- Assassination Classroom Vol. 2
Additional Digital Titles
Additional digital manga updates for October include new volumes for 14 continuing Viz Media series. Here are some of the notable releases:
- Black Clover Vol 3.
- Food Wars! Vol 14.
- Haikyu!! Vol 4.
- Monster Hunter Vol. 4
- Tokyo Ghoul Vol. 9
- Honey So Sweet Vol. 4
- Kamisama Kiss Vol. 22
- My Love Story!! Vol. 10
- So Cute It Hurts!! Vol. 9
- Yona of the Dawn Vol. 2
Readers can download the VIZ Manga app to purchase and read manga across several devices. New series and volumes are added every Tuesday. Fans can also find these titles and more for the NOOK, Kindle Fire, and Kobo eReaders, as well as in the ComiXology, iBooks and Google Play Stores.
Most manga volumes are available for purchase and download in the U.S. and Canada within the Viz Manga application starting at $4.99. Readers can also explore free Chapter 1 previews of most series.
Assassination Classroom Manga Promotion
To celebrate the NYCC visit of Assassination Classroom creator Yusei Matsui, two digital sales will be occurring for the series.
- Digital Volume Sale: All available volumes of Assassination Classroom on sale for $4.99 per volume. Available Oct. 4th–10th on all digital platforms.
- Digital Bundle Sale: A digital bundle that includes Vols. 1-11 for $45. Available Oct. 4th-10th on VIZ.com and comiXology only.
Halloween sales will also be coming in the next few months, so keep an eye out.
For NYCC attendees, be sure to check out the expanded list of Viz Media plans at New York Comic Con. Events include panels, autograph signings, and booth deals.
Follow all the NYCC action on Fandom Oct. 6-9.